For the swimming pool, the water treatment equipment of the swimming pool needs to be maintained regularly to ensure that the equipment is in good condition, to ensure that the equipment does not have fault problems, to ensure that the component structure is in good condition and in normal condition, and can be used normally enough, while the water pool pump and hair aggregator in the equipment are an indispensable part of the swimming pool, which needs to be maintained daily. Then I'll tell you how to do the daily maintenance of the water pool pump and hair collector!
1. In the process of using the swimming pool water treatment equipment, if you want to do a good job in the maintenance of the water pool pump and the hair collector, you should pay special attention to the alternate operation of the working pump and the standby pump of the circulating water, so that even if one part of the equipment fails, it will not delay the normal operation of the equipment because the other part can be used normally.
2. In the process of using the water treatment equipment of swimming pool, the maintenance work of water pool pump and hair collector should be done well, and everyone should pay attention to check the operation of water pool pump every day, and this inspection work should also be done regularly, so as to ensure that the bad problems of water pool pump can be found in time.
3. In order to maintain the water pool pump and hair collector in the process of using the water treatment equipment in the swimming pool, we are required to pay attention to stop the machine for inspection in time in case of any abnormality and vibration of the running water pool pump and regularly check and clean the dirt on the hair collector.
How to do the daily maintenance of the water pool pump?
a. Check and clean the trash basket regularly. Do not knock the trash basket while cleaning. If the basket is damaged, it shall be replaced in time.
b. Check the sealing ring of the pump head regularly. If there is any damage, please replace it in time.
c. Keep the motor clean and keep the air outlet of the motor unobstructed.
d. Occasionally, the shaft seal ring of the motor will be worn and should be replaced in time.
e. In winter, the water in the pump head shall be removed, the inside and outside of the pump shall be cleaned, and the pump shall be stored in a dry and well-ventilated room.
What should I do if the water pool pump doesn't pump normally?
1. Check whether the water pool pump head has been filled with water, whether the O-ring of the pump headcover is clean, whether the installation position is correct, and whether the pump head cover has been fixed and locked.
2. Check whether all water inlet and outlet valves have been opened without blocking, and the water level is higher than all water inlet.
3. Block the suction port closest to the water pool pump and check whether the water pool pump has suction.
If the pump does not produce suction and the pump head has been filled with enough water:
a. Tighten all joints.
b. Check the voltage to ensure the speed of the water pool pump.
c. Turn on the water pool pump to check whether the main shaft of the motor or the water wheel is blocked or stuck.
If the water pool pump produces suction, check whether the suction pipe and the trash basket are blocked and whether the suction pipe leaks.
How to make abnormal noise when the water pool pump works?
1. Check whether the suction pipe leaks and causes the water pool pump to make a noise.
2. Check whether the water suction pipe is blocked or the water suction pipe is too small or the water outlet pipe is too large. If necessary, increase the suction pipe or use the valve to control the water output of the outlet pipe.
3. Check whether there is a vibration caused by the improper installation of the water pool pump.
4. There are foreign matters in the water pool pump head.
5. Damage of motor bearing due to wear, corrosion or long-term overheating.
What if the motor doesn't start normally?
1. Check whether the wiring of the power line is correct or loose, whether the switch and relay are open, and whether the leakage protection switch and fuse are burnt out.
2. Check whether the rotation of the motor spindle is smooth.
3. Check whether the centrifugal switch is stuck in the "on" position.
What if the motor stops suddenly?
1. Check circuit, wire interface, etc.
2. Check whether the voltage to the motor is too low (usually due to the current shortage caused by too small power line).
3. Check whether the current is too large due to overload.
Completing the Building Envelope